Wednesday, December 26, 2012

farouk chi hair spray with chanel and kwei

"Who says the bear?It is really tired."chi hair straightener stretch, a grimy looked at the ring, smiling: "nameless, medicine is not having the massage?You help me to push, okay?""Uh, rested, begins to see a doctor."The touch of the nameless smile froze in the face, the awkward gave CHI a look, turn around, sit square, pretending to arrange a case, busy.

"Yes, I just came in, saw the patient was out, what happened?"chi products glared at me, turned the topic.CHI a large range of movement, but hurry, brand and slippery, Xilihuala dropped one place."These brand sterile?"Nameless frown look CHI eye, shook his head, sigh: "so anxious to do what?Someone tried to kill you?"

"Yes," clean to do, his head at once, stop and wait for me.The chi hair products cold glance, lamely smile, darted out: "no, you stay here and help the ring.""Where did you do,http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/ give me to stay here."CHI's hand, put me in a chair and sit.Lift your eyes and look around, to mutter discontentedly: "nameless, this house is it right? And the smoked again?Come in so many patients."