Friday, November 30, 2012

ugg ultra tall chrystie boots natural 5512 dazzle colour brilliant it of youth

Afternoon ugg uk as invited Liu Yiyi, I put her into my house."ugg please, thank you."Lan Yu as we pour two cups of tea, "line, the rain, you go ahead, I and Liu ugg want to talk."Lan Yu resigned from to, "Liu girl, you had to avoid what is it right?."I smile at ugg.

ugg store puzzled look at me, "said the boss is not a new leaf, ugg wants me to try new things, why even had to go."I end up tea took a sip, "ugg, my this stuff is the secret recipe, in addition to ugg, who also don't match, so you had the girl go out first."

UGG Classic Tall looked at me, and then she made to look, it had to bow out, I went to the door, the door, to come down."Miss you address?"ugg also end up slowly sipping tea, also looks after the strong wind and big waves, and I are of the same kind.I picked up the veil, to see the expression on her face with a stiff, I know not because she recognized me is Xiao Rocher, "my name is Yin if ugg."